Return Merchandise Policy
At buyVoltageConverters.com, we are dedicated to providing our customers a carefree, affordable and reliable solution for their Voltage Converters and Transformers needs.
buyVoltageConverters.com offers a hassle-free return policy on any product that becomes defective or faulty within the return period.
Your satisfaction is our number one goal! We will gladly accept returns on defective products or incorrectly shipped items within 15 days from the Date Of Arrival (DOA) at your location.
1. There is a 20% restocking fee associated with non-defective returns with the request of a refund.
2. Before you return your items, you must contact us at admin@buyVoltageConverters.com and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns item sent without an RMA number will not be accepted.
3. All returned item must be in its original packing carton including all packaging materials, manuals and supporting accessories. Customer assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives to us. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
4. Refund, Exchange, Replacement are made only after receipt of returned merchandise with subject to inspection of item. We can not accept damaged or misused merchandise.
5. No refunds will be issued for returns without all the original packaging, manuals and accessories.
6. The paid shipping fee is non-refundable. Shipping fee will not be refunded if shipment is refused at time of delivery or returned due to invalid shipping address.
In order for merchandise to be considered for return or exchange the following criteria must be met:
All merchandise must be in original condition. All accessories to products must also be in original condition. All packaging to merchandise and accessories must be in original condition. If any of these criteria are not met the merchandise will not be considered for return or exchange.
For lost or damage in transit, please contact us within 48 hours from the date of receipt. Please hold the items for 14 days to facilitate investigation to be carried out by the carrier. In order to speed up the investigation, recipient may wish to take photos of the damaged goods upon receiving the item for the shipping company.
We will process the replacement item upon the completion of investigation report. For this return, we will bear the return shipping fee.
In order to return an item, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
Email us at sales@buyVoltageConverters.com to obtain a RMA.
All returns are subject to evaluation by the Returns Department. An RMA number issuance does not guarantee the acceptance of an item for return; it only guarantees the acceptance of the item for evaluation based on the information provided in the Return Merchandise Authorization Request Form.
If a customer obtains an RMA number, this number is valid for fifteen (15) days from the date of issue.
We require the following information to process your return:
Note: Your return will not be processed if you do not provide ALL required information.
Your full name and address
The original order confirmation number
The reason for returning the merchandise
Chicago Electronics, Inc.
8812 Dee Road B
Des Plaines IL 60016
The customer will handle all costs incurred regarding packages subject to return shipping, except in cases of buyVoltageConverters.com negligence.
Please clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of package (DO NOT write on the Manufacturer box).
Please note that buyVoltageConverters.com will not accept for Return or Exchange any merchandise that is sent to us not in a original packing carton including all packaging materials, manuals and supporting accessories.
We strongly recommend that customers insure the merchandise, and obtain a tracking number.
buyVoltageConverters.com will not accept returns that are received by the Returns Department that have not been issued an RMA number.
There is a restocking fee associated with non-defective returns with the request of a refund, this is no more than a 20% charge. Shipping fees in this case are non-refundable and are to be handled solely by the customer. The restocking fee is used to cover processing fees, handling fees, and costs associated with the placement, processing and execution of the order. The customer will handle all costs incurred regarding packages subject to return shipping.
Defective items are handled on a case-by-case basis.